Saturday, December 15, 2007

Shakespeare

So far in the Shakespeare book, the story has gone nowhere. I feel like the plot has the potential to be interesting, but it is jsut talking and planning, no action. Yes, the book is literally about nothing, as stated in the title. But I still feel myself getting mad at Shakespeare for not getting the show on the road, so to speak. Although the characters are michevious and often very funny to read about, the story, like I said before, has gone nowhere. I am interested to see what will happen when Don Pedro's plan to set up Benedick and Beatrice goes into action. It seems intruging to me to think about what will happen when these two worst enemies who both hate even thinking about love, fall in love. It makes me chuckle inside already.

No comments: